AERM has made records for groundbreaking artists and labels, since 1993. The studio is owned and operated by Steve Austin. It is located in the country side of Orland, Maine. Steve's committment to each project is of
the Highest Priority, regardless of recording budget. It's about making great music.
Steve has made records for: Converge, Jello Biafra, The Unsane, Today Is The Day, Deadguy, RWAKE, Bane, Bongzilla, Burn The Priest, and Grammy Award Winning, Lamb of God. One of his recent works include, "Addiction: A 1960's Love Story", Starring Chad Sexton (Pretty Little Liars) and Evanna Lynch (Harry Potter). Steve crafted the original score, recorded and mixed the project. Steve is also an endorsed recording artist for Mesa Boogie,
PRS, DR Strings, Lace Pickups, and Placid Audio. Real music for real people.
- Record Making Experience
- State of The Art Digital Equipment
- Rare Vintage Recording Equipment
- Neve Mic Preamps
- Quiet, Isolated, Location in The Woods
- Laid Back Comfortable Atmosphere
- Wide Array of Instruments, Amps, Cabinets
- World Class Microphones for Every Application
- 1987 Neotek Elite Analog Recording Console